Investment & Business visa Brisbane Australia Options
Business and Investment Visas
Our business and investment visa law team can help you to temporarily or permanently settle in Australia through the government’s Business Innovation and Investment Program.
Our helpful and qualified migration lawyers are experienced in all aspects of:
- Business and Innovation Visas (Provisional) – Subclass 188
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) Visas – Subclass 888
- Business Talent Visas (Permanent) – Subclass 132
BUSINESS TALENT (PERMANENT) VISA (SUBCLASS 188)
Australia wants to attract the best and the brightest to its shores. People who will work hard to establish businesses and prosper.
The Business Talent Visa is a permanent residence visa that allows you to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia.
There is a range of criteria to meet including:
- You are less than 55 years old (exceptions apply) and have had an overall successful business career.
- You and your family members meet health and character requirements
- You have a genuine commitment to establishing or participating in an Australian business
- You have a genuine commitment to maintaining substantial ownership and involvement in your business.
There are two streams for this visa:
- The Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream: this one is for people who have sourced venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL)
- The Significant Business History stream: this visa is designed for high-calibre business owners or part-owners who want to do business in Australia.
Nomination by a state or territory government
For this visa, you must be nominated by a state or territory government. Each state or territory will have its own selection and application criteria.
Contact our business visa Brisbane, Australia team for business and investment visas information and advice.
It costs nothing to weigh up your options.